Don't worry, be happy :)

Focus on life issues.
Ask Arlene MD is to focus on anything that has to do with mental health. In the past I've written about relationships but now I would like to focus more on mental health and try to be educational and entertaining. Life is always about relationships. These are either male, female, parent, child, neighbors, teachers, and the list is infinite. How we interact with others define us. If we are angry, we can develop toxic relationships. If we have a better attitude, then we will be happy. Happiness is really a state of mind. You chose to feel happy. You chose to be sad. You choose to be angry. You chose to be mean. Hopefully if you read this blog you will use it for insight, not to attack others. The purpose is to try to make people have a better and positive look at life. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gay friends make great girlfriends but don't go out with a gay couple.

 I remember one night when I was going out to the club with my girlfriend. When I picked her up in her house, she had a gay couple waiting to hang out with us. I thought it was a bad idea even though I liked these guys a lot. They all told me not to worry, they would be hanging out on their own and we girls could meet other guys at the club. However, once we got to the club, the guys wanted to dance and guess who they danced with? Each guy started to dance with my girlfriend and me. Obviously no other guy even spoke to us that night. Every one thought that we were "couples". I am not saying I did not have fun that night but I was wanting to meet straight guys and ended up with my girlfriend and her two gay friends. Needless to say, I don't recommend you going out with your gay guy friends. They are great for shopping but not for clubbing.


No comments:

Post a Comment